Painting Services in Rhode Island
Not all house-painting services are alike. Unfortunately, you don’t know the job was done with poor-quality paint, in the wrong weather or too quickly until a few years down the line. You think you’re getting paint that lasts for a half-decade when, two years later, you see signs of flaking or a white film develop.
Rather than pick just any painting company to service your Rhode Island property, turn to M. Brett, located in Connecticut and servicing the Southern New England area. Our team of professionals can perform jobs in the following areas.
Your property’s exterior embodies a first impression. So, who wants their building to appear ragged and old? M. Brett Painting Co. approaches every paint job with high-quality materials, not to mention, we fully prep the surface so the paint adheres and wait until the previous coat dries fully. With us, you can expect:
- Painting only in the right conditions – no cutting corners to apply a coat in rainy, cold, or wet weather.
- Improved curb appeal.
- Full surface preparation to remove grease, grime, dirt, debris, and leaves.
- Painting on a range of surfaces and outdoor areas.
What a property looks like on the inside is crucial, no matter if you simply want a pleasant home or to have customers returning to your Rhode Island business. Whether you need a new coat or some improvements, work with us for:
- Painting all rooms – even the bathroom and kitchen.
- Painting the crown molding and baseboards.
- Touching up drywall, removing old popcorn material, and retexturing surfaces.
- Staining and varnishing wood.
- Finishing and installing new doors.
Wallpaper Installation & Removal
In many cases, old wallpaper has to get removed before paint is added. Or, maybe you are considering a change of pace by replacing paint with new wallpaper. As we strive to improve your property’s complete appearance, have us remove or install new material. We can:
- Add and remove fabric-backed, vinyl, glossy, and more wallpaper types.
- Fully remove any old wallpaper – no residue left over.
- Do a complete job: After the wallpaper’s completely off, we repair, strip, and paint the surface, and do retexturing if needed.
- Keep everything in working order – no damage to the light switches and electrical covers.
You can wash your home by hand – or have the professionals come in to blow all the dirt and grease away. Let M. Brett prep your walls and clean your property, no matter if you’re getting ready for summer, want to clean up the parking lot, or find your siding looking a tad too dirty. We use the highest-quality equipment and understand what’s needed to clean, rather than crack and damage, a range of materials.
To request these services and more for your Rhode Island property, get in contact with M. Brett Painting today.