House Painting Services in Connecticut
For a professional paint job that lasts, turn to M. Brett Painting. Located in Connecticut, our team of professionals ensures quality interior and exterior work, offers wallpaper installation and removal, and provides pressure washing, both as surface prep and for deeper, thorough cleaning.
Work with our team for a range of services:
No homeowner likes finding paint start to crack, buckle, and flake off two years after you added a new coat. These signs may stem from multiple factors: poorly applied paint, weather, and insufficient surface preparation.
When M. Brett paints the exterior of your home or building, we add a fresh coat that lasts. In the process, we:
- Consider the right time of year. In Connecticut, we won’t paint when it’s too cold or too wet.
- Handle both residential and commercial properties.
- Take care of the full property to enhance its curb appeal.
- Fully prepare the surface to remove all dirt and grease.
- Paint on a range of materials and in several areas, from stucco and siding to shutters and doors.
You want the inside of your Connecticut home or business to look good. And, when you notice cracking and flaking, it’s time to have a professional apply the paint correctly. M. Brett’s team takes such an approach for all areas:
- Applying a new coat to walls, ceilings, and all rooms within the property.
- Painting crown molding and baseboards.
- Assisting with drywall repair and retexturing.
- Staining and finishing.
- Decorative painting, including murals and faux finishes.
Wallpaper Installation and Removal
Paint’s not just our specialty – we assist with giving your Connecticut home a brand new look. So, when it comes time to adding new wallpaper or removing existing material, we’re up to the task. Our team:
- Works with a range of materials, including vinyl, pre-pasted, grass cloth, embossed, and fabric.
- Does the full job, from removing the wallpaper, repairing the substrate, stripping and painting the surface, and retexturing the walls.
- Ensures everything remains intact.
Dirt, grease, debris, and pollen all accumulate on your property over time. While you can hand-wash most of it off, it’s not the most efficient strategy out there. Whether you’re looking to prepare a surface to receive a fresh coat of paint or simply want a newer, cleaner look, M. Brett offers both hot and cold pressure washing for siding, decks, concrete, and asphalt.
Painting Services Across CT
- Old Saybrook, CT
- New Canaan, CT
- New Haven, CT
- New London, CT
- Newington, CT
- Norwalk, CT
- Norwich, CT
- Orange, CT
- Ridgefield, CT
- Salem, CT
- Shelton, CT
- South Norwalk, CT
- Stamford, CT
- Stonington, CT
- Stratford, CT
- Waterford, CT
- West Hartford, CT
- West Haven, CT
- Westbrook, CT
- Weston, CT
- Westport, CT
- Windsor Locks, CT
No matter the season, M. Brett is prepared with an experienced staff to handle all requests. Whether you’re looking to get your Connecticut house painted, want to freshen up the interior, or clean off that driveway, contact us today to schedule an appointment.